Aircraft Maintenance is provided by MUSTANG AVIATION located in the MX Hangar on the North ramp. Open 7 days a week for all your aviation needs. Contact Russell Emmons @ 203-560-8788.
Tiedowns and Hangars
- AIRPORT RATES AS OF APRIL 1, 2019
- RAMP TIE-DOWN:
- $95 / MONTH: ALL RAMPS
- $118 / MONTH: TAXI-THRU SOUTH RAMP
- SHARED NORTH QUONSET HANGAR:
- $220 / MONTH
- SHARED SOUTH QUONSET HANGAR:
- $231 / MONTH
- $321 / MONTH
- BOX HANGAR:
- $387 / MONTH INTERIOR
- $424 / MONTH END UNITS
- TRANSIENT OVERNIGHT TIE-DOWN:
- $10 / NIGHT
24 hour self-service Phillips 66 Aviation AVGAS 100LL fuel. We strive to offer the lowest fuel price in the state of CT. Drop in to apply for a Phillips 66 Aviation credit card and receive an additional $0.10 discount per gallon.
* Must register with front desk at Meriden Markham Airport for discount.
Flight School and Aircraft Rental
The Flight School and Aircraft Rentals are provided by Meriden Aviation Center. Contact them at 203-648-4870 and visit their web site at www.meridenaviationcenter.com